It seems like yesterday my dearest and I went to the hospital to see our first great grandson, Issac! That was 14 years ago. He is now a teenager and taller than his grandma and great grandma! A sweet boy with a big heart!
And then there was Matthew, now 13. These boys love sports, and Dodger fans! Have traveled across the country with his family to watch them play! I'm thrilled I have been able to live long enough to enjoy great grandsons.
And last but not least, our youngest grandson, Tristan. He will be eight this June. He is hilarious and funny and loves to be in front of a camera!! Thumbs up, Tristan ~~ You are our cutie pie!
While I was on Blog Break my daughters took me out for the day and we enjoyed a wonderful Mexican lunch on Taco Tuesday ~ Yum, fish tacos. My favorite! We have had such lovely Sunny Southern CA weather!! We sat outside under a canopy and enjoyed the food and view. God is Good. All the time, and then some!!
It's so nice to be back!




Lovely grandsons you are indeed blessed Wanda! Wonderful daughters too.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Christine. Family is indeed a blessing.
DeleteI am thrilled you are back in blogdom.
ReplyDeleteI have missed your posts but have been to thankful for your emails and the prayers you have prayed. Yes. God is good All the Time!
I had to do a double take on your 2 great grandsons..they look like twins...and handsome too.
How can Tristan be 8 years old...Really??? Where does the time go?
So fast...
I'm praising the Lord that my Honey is coming home today. Lots of work ahead of us but home will help him heal more quickly.
Will fill you in when I know more.
Sue
I'm thrilled to be back too. It was a good break and makes me appreciate how much I enloy blogging and my dear blog friends. I'm so excited Dave gets to come home. Will keep you in our hearts and prayers.
DeleteYou look wonderful! Glad to know you are well and able to enjoy family time and lovely weather. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tammy, it was a wonderful day!
DeleteI am assuming they are great grandsons, not great-grandsons otherwise I want your miracle anti-aging secret.
ReplyDeleteHaHa, you are very sweet. Yes, those two are my GREATgrandsons. I will be 80 in a month and God has blessed me with good health!! Thanks for visiting. Hope you will come back.
DeleteYou can't be old enough to have fourteen and thirteen year old great-grandsons! Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely...beautiful pic. Days out like that are so important. Glad that you enjoyed such a day!
Oh, my! I remember when all of those boys were born! Sure are handsome!
ReplyDelete