'SWEETNESS OVERLOAD"

Nathaniel just turned two and is #4 of our great grandchildren. He just has the sweetest personality and smile.  Every time I see those big brown eyes, my heart melts. His big brother Daniel just turned four.  They are a precious pair.  



 Peter is #5 and the first grandchild of son Myk and he is loving being a grandpa.  He is retired and gets to spend a lot of time with him.  Peter is just the happiest kid I ever seen!  Funny, silly, noisy, and that sounds just like his grandpa.  HaHa.

We are so blessed!  We thank the Lord each day that he has let us live long enough to see grandchildren get married and have families, and great grandchildren, growing up, one off to college and the rest enjoying childhood and becoming a teenager.

Thanks for letting this old grandma share in the joy of our family.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are such sweet boys. We have an abundance of boys.

      Delete
  2. Precious boys. No doubt they bring great joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, for sure that this is Sweetness Overload !!
    Boy does the time fly..how can Daniel be 4 years old already. I remember your posts about his being born.
    So glad that blogger is back up and running again. It was so frustrating not being able to comment.
    Hugs to you and your Dearest.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda late with my replies. Happy Labor Day. It rained all day yesterday, but I ventured out to church anyway, cause my spirited needed it...Have missed so many Sundays. Relaxing today, overcast, but not raining. My blogger is up.... but with many many problems. I lost my blog list and have to create it one blog friend at a time. "bumps in the road". Love you.

      Delete
  4. Awww...so Precious! Hope we can see our greatgrans grow up, as well!!
    happy week!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. One of the pleasures of old age is seeing your grandchildren grow up and your adult children walking in truth.

      Delete
  5. Yes, definitely sweet ...great to see these photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)

WHAT'S COOKING ~ CHEF NICK

Our grandson, Nick is a Chef.  He is continuing his education in business so he can someday own his own restaurant and not work for someone ...