FALL AT THE TREEHOUSE

 

Fall truly has arrive at the Treehouse.  Something old, something new and a different way to display it.  Something new is the basket on the window ledge just outside our door.

Something old is my pumpkin soup tureen and my wooden pilgrims. I just love the feeling of warmth and love Fall colors bring to our home.

I love my antique tea cart that has served as my Coffee Station for many years.  Just perfect for our small 4 cup Mr. Coffee pot, the canister for coffee and the trays below for the Fall mugs.


The glass dining table displays the stacked pumpkins and the cross.  We are so thankful for so many things, but above all the cross that reminds us of where all blessings come from.


The comfort of the living room with the soft garland and lights sets the mood for a nice pumpkin spice latte.


The coffee table has a new look with white pumpkins and soft greenery, a fragrant candle and some corn candy.  The pillow in the rocking chair is new with those soft colors.


**blog update~ I lost my "Blog List on my sidebar.  I have only been able to replace a few as some just won't upload.  If you are not on my sidebar, it's because I have not been able to upload your blog.  Sorry, hope to work it out before too long.  If I don't comment on your blog, that's why.  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely fall deco Wanda. Blogger is not updating our reading lists lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. Glad to know I'm not the only one with blog problems. It let me upload you, but there are others that it won't.

      Delete
  2. Love the decor and the colors are beautiful. Blogger not updating reading lists is driving me crazy as I am searching for everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ups and downs of technology! I love the colors and especially the colors in the new pillow. So soft and comforting. Thanks for the visit. I will come and visit you.

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy to see a new blog post from you. Your Fall decor is so simple and elegant. Love everything about it. I did manage to get a wreath on our front door but that's about it for a few more days. After we get some important paperwork done and in the mail, I think I can finally think about the seasons.
    We just keep plugging along. Without the Lord in our lives we would certainly be Basket Cases.
    Love and hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your comment, Sue, just makes me want us to live close to each other. We are plugging along also. Don has three more skin cancers that have to be removed, and my appointment with the GI Doctor has me on a strict diet for 30 days and then a colonospy. Not my favorite thing, but needful. Love and hugs dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)

FALL AT THE TREEHOUSE

  Fall truly has arrive at the Treehouse.  Something old, something new and a different way to display it.  Something new is the basket on t...