Wishing all my blogger friends a wonderful 250 Year Anniversary of our county. God bless America and keep us true to Your WORD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT'S COOKING ~ CHEF NICK
Our grandson, Nick is a Chef. He is continuing his education in business so he can someday own his own restaurant and not work for someone ...
-
Done in watercolor A new week and a new theme ~ Jars My first thought was a painting of my jars of jam I just finished...
-
Today I thought I heard "splashing and laughing" at the pool. But it's February for heaven's sake. True, the sun is ...
-
This Week: We'll be working on our fifth - of six - weekly color palettes. It's pretty, preppy, and I hope you'll agree...
Yes ... God Bless America !
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your Dearest a wonderful day filled with goodies and fellowship.
Sue
Happy 4th of July wishes.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
A Belated Happy 4th to you. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
ReplyDeleteHappy July 4th weekend!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fun day!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna