Being without a computer there is a lot of catching up to do. Our daughter Jill and grandson Tristan were able to visit for a week in June to celebrate his 13th birthday and the graduation of our great grandson from High School. (I'll save that for another post)
Tristan is proving he is taller than Grandma. Yes, at 13 he is taller and proving to be a great fisherman. I've shared some of those pictues.
Our youngest daughter Jill and Tristan at the beach. Aunt Michel took them shopping and to the beach and Uncle Myk took him bogie boarding. They grow up so fast, and since they live in Oregon we don't get to see them that often.
It wasn't so long ago, that grandpa was helping Tristan. Now Tristan is helping grandpa to the car as we all went to church together. That was a blessing.
Jill and her Daddy. Being the youngest she was always special, (ask her older siblings, HaHa) Also because she is the only one that got my "red hair". Every child is special, but the baby always seems to get more attention. She's a single mom, raising Tristan and doing a fantastic job of it. Very proud of her.Each morning, I am enjoying my little flock of sparrows. They make a mess scattering seed, but I don't mind cleaning up after them as they remind me "His Eye is on the Sparrow" and I KNOW he is watching and caring for me.





That Tristan is such a handsome guy. I'm so glad he and Jill came to visit for a week. Precious memories. Oregon is a very long way from us too. Miss our son Mark and family all the time.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. So glad you got a new computer too.
Sue
Sue, he has grown up so fast. I can't believe he will be in high school before we know it. It was so fun to spend time with them.
DeleteI love seeing your daughter and grandson :) What a sweet young man tending to his grandfather like that. My oldest granddaughter is always telling me she's getting taller than me :) What a blessing to have these kids and grandkids. God is good.
ReplyDeleteGod is SO good Debbie. We have to e joy each day as they grow up so quickly. Thanks for your sweet words 😘
Delete