I had the pleasure of attending a baby shower for a dear friend who has three little girls. Thank Heaven for little Boys. Yeah, they get a boy. Will he ever be loved by those big sisters. It's so fun shopping for baby showers. I added a cute pair of blue with white hearts PJs for Mama. Babies always get more than they can use before they outgrow it.
Since the theme of my blog is "B" today, I will share the kitchen towel my daughter gave me knowing my love of Butter!!! This is the motto of the French Chef I watch on YouTube ~ Pierre
How do you feel about BUTTER?


Congrats to them!
ReplyDeleteThose little sisters are going to be little mothers to this baby brother.
DeleteCan't recall when I last used butter at all...
ReplyDeleteWhat do you use as a substitute for butter. You don't even use it in cooking?? That's amazing.
DeleteThanks Wanda. I normally use margarine rather than butter. Or rapeseed oil. Depends on what I'm making/cooking. I don't do much baking these days, except a tray of muffins now and then. And I keep my cooking simple too, as I usually only cook for myself.
DeleteI LOVE Real Butter !!! Maybe its the Swede in me but everything needs butter because Butter makes it Better !!!!
ReplyDeleteYour post for B is terrific. Baby showers and the gifts are so much fun. I'm looking forward to our Granddaughter's shower next month.
Sue
HaHa Swede or Oakie, butter is always on my grocery list. Real butter of course!!
DeleteThat's a cute kitchen towel!! Butter makes (almost) everything better!:)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter said she couldn't resist the towel. She knows her mom.
DeleteAwww…nothing better than babies and butter! ☺️
ReplyDeleteHugs
Donna 🌷💕
Thanks Donna, I love both since the Lord blessed us with many grandchildren.
DeleteLove the kitchen towel ... I do like butter.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lovely tea towel. I love butter. ❤️
ReplyDelete