THE COUNT DOWN TO TUCSON

 


The suitcases are packed, the cookies and scones are in containers and we are ready for our roadtrip to Tucson.  I won't be posting for a week or so, but when we return I will be excited to share our trip to see friends for a lifetime.  

Would appreciate your prayers for a safe journey.  Looking forward to lots of fun and laughter as the couple we are traveling with are so much fun.  Do you recognize me in the back seat?   HaHaHa





15 comments:

  1. Have a safe wonderful trip!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Have a great time!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to this trip, as I was homebound for three months before my surgery.

      Delete
  3. Have a great trip! We’re about halfway across South Dakota right now.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, roadtrips are great. Will be praying you have a wonderful and safe trip. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Awww ... I'm so excited for you and Don. Enjoy every minute and enjoy your time with the "Besties" ... Just seeing all of your plans puts a smile on my face. Praying for a great , safe and joyful time.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How blessed am I to have two forever friends. Thanks for your prayers 🙏. Love you 😍

      Delete
  5. Wishing you a more than wonderful trip... Have you covered in prayer for your safe travels...Will bre excited to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do pray you have a wonderful trip. Safety on the roads and great memories made!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels ... have a wonderful time.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw your post today, but I pray you and your friends had a wonderful trip, Wanda!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you and Don have recovered from your trip and are enjoying your Tree House.
    Has Tristan come to visit?? Hope so
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)

WHAT'S COOKING ~ CHEF NICK

Our grandson, Nick is a Chef.  He is continuing his education in business so he can someday own his own restaurant and not work for someone ...