Wednesday, August 6, 2014

BEFORE AND AFTER


Last night decided to have a quick oven dinner.  Panko crusted tilapia, sweet potatoes, asparagus and onions.  Pretty tasty too.

Today we are going over to visit our son and family.  He's doing the BBQ, we're bringing tossed salad and berry cobbler.  (as you can see I needed one more strip of crust, and didn't notice it until I took the picture..oops too late!)  Shouldn't effect the taste with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Hope you're having a good Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Yum! It all looks wonderful! I do love those all-in-the-oven meals...so easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing one pan meals too. So easy. Everything looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, That looks like a fine dinner. Who is going to miss that one strip of crust. YUM. Have a fun time. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hungry! And I love the colours of the food - so vibrant. Have fun at the BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner looks fantastic. The berry pie with ice cream makes my mouth water.
    I have missed your visits, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm... you just made me hungry. . .very hungry! Everything looks sooo good, Wanda :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm, Yummm!
    Your family always eats so well.
    I know you had a wonderful time with your family. So glad you live close enough.
    So excited...not ....to go have my boobs squished today for my yearly check up. Don't like it but I know it's worth doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet that was one delicious pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)