DRESSED FOR FALL

 

When we were up North celebrating my sister's 91st birthday, we found a cute little dress shop, and I found a couple of Fall dresses.

Something about dressing Fall, just makes you feel good.

I know God looks at the heart and not the outside, but don't you think He loves to see us enjoying His Seasons!!

I just noticed that my watercolor the "Autum Wolf" is in the background.  

I'm still having trouble adding some of you to my sidebar.  I'm working on it.  I tried some of your advice, but so far, the ones you see on my sidebar are the ones I can visit.  But thanks so much for those of you that visit.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I'm short, so it's nice they had it in petite. The top is smocked. Makes for a nice fit.

      Delete
  2. Love the dress!! I'm SO ready for cooler temps!
    Hope you both are doing great!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna. I'm a dress and skirt kind of gal. We are both doing good. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  3. You look so cute in this beautiful dress... Yes, it is so much fun to dress for the fall season..perfect color for you. It's always good to find new boutiques and especially good when you find something you really like... Sending you hugs today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shug. Remember years ago, when you found out what season you were? I was a dark auburn redhead back in those days and I was "Autum". I also love pastels.

      Delete
  4. Good Morning, You look fabulous darling!! You also have a beautiful heart!! Happy Fall... Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roxy, I want to have a beautiful heart. Our bodies are just the frame that holds what really matters. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  5. A lovely dress and you look good wearing it :)
    Nice photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. Love this season of the year. Not too hot, not too cold. Like the three bears, the porridge was "just right". HaHa

      Delete
  6. You are always so lovely and that new dress just makes it even better !!
    I do love when something comes along that fits just perfect with no alterations needed.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you always have such sweet and encouraging words. Michel dresses me, and I like her choice. She saw this one at the other end of the store and said "Mom try this one one...and home it came. I hope you and Dave are finished with all that hard yard work!! Loving you both!

      Delete
  7. You look so nice in that dress. Such a perfect autumn color!! Glad you were able to be with your sister on her birthday! Happy Monday to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking about you a whole lot lately !!!
    Hope Your Dearest's skin problems are doing ok and that you are doing ok too.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)

DRESSED FOR FALL

  When we were up North celebrating my sister's 91st birthday, we found a cute little dress shop, and I found a couple of Fall dresses. ...