Wednesday, July 26, 2017

SCRIBBLE PICNIC POSTPONED

Scribble Picnic was cancelled for today and will resume next Wednesday.  So in it's place, I will share a most delicious skillet dinner we had last night.
Two sweet Italian Sausages, potatoes, carrots and cabbage.  Lots of herbs and seasoning.  Love dinners that only mess up one pan, haha.



Dinner was served with a slice of sour dough bread, and enough left over veggies for another meal.  In fact, this morning I added onions and bell peppers to the veggies, and had them with eggs over easy for breakfast.

Don't you love finding new ways to use "leftovers".  I do!

So next week, Scribble Picnic will continue with the theme "Curtain."  Hope you plan on coming back next week for
"The Final Curtain Call"

10 comments:

  1. Your meals always look so inviting and creative. It's the artist in you I think.
    Had our Wednesdate and enjoyed a spinich and mushroom omelete at the buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, The older I get the less I want to cook and clean..so one pot meals are my all time favorites . I think I'll try this...Teddy bear would love it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do enjoy one pot meals and this looks really good. I don't have too many leftovers at my house. If we do, I'm the one to eat them. Waste not, want not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks sooooo yummy. I would like some, please. Pretty please?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love one pot meals. We seldom have leftovers in this house, though. Your dinner looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of one pot meals, yours looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dish looks really good, and easy to make. I love sausages, and sour dough bread is the best. I just bought some to go with some homemade jam. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)