Saturday, July 29, 2017

MOVIES AND RAISINETS

My dearest and I went to the movies to see Dunkirk.  I had enough points on my Premier Movie Card for a free medium candy.  I chose Raisinets.  Wasn't in the mood for candy, wishing my points would have been a free popcorn.  Oh well.

I brought the Raisinets home, and decided to put them to use in a batch of oatmeal cookies.  Added some additional chocolate chips and nuts and got some delicious tasting oatmeal cookies.

Never be afraid of trying something new!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, hope you enjoyed the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm funny about raisins, can eat them by the box full, but absolutely hate finding them is food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delish
    I've just one wish
    To share with you
    A cookie or two!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea for the raisenets in cookies! I'll have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)