Saturday, June 17, 2017

FATHER'S DAY PRAYER AND A LOOK AT MINE




 Howard Dill ~ my father, my mom, big sister Donna and me.  My little brother Hal came along 5 years later.

Dear Father, You are the perfect father, our Heavenly Father.  You are the model.  However in our fallen world, not everyone has experienced a good or wonderful father.  Today we pray for those, that your love and compassion will embrace them, and they can know a loving father by loving You.
For those of us who were so fortunate to have godly fathers, like mine, I thank You.  He was human, he was flawed, but he loved me deeply and was devoted to You.

Today we celebrate and pray for all Fathers, everywhere.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
 

5 comments:

  1. My dad too. He wasn't perfect, but he was pretty darn close.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm thoughts go out to all fathers in the world, both present and not. Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Father's Day tribute, mine passed in 1993.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing that sweet family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very difficult day for some. Enjoyed "meeting" your Dad. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)