Saturday, May 27, 2017

"WHY DON'T SHE WRITE?"

I have to admit I was shocked when I took a look at my blog and realized I had not posted anything for a week.  I wondered if you were thinking "Why don't she write?"  HaHa.  Well a ton of things have been going on and my computer was not on the list.  Two graduations that I wasn't able to attend, but got a huge poster of Marc from his graduation fans.  He's the grandson that will be getting married July 1st.

Our grandson Kaleb graduated today from Greenville College in Illinois, and we were able to watch it live on line...Now that kind of technology I like!! 

 Today was so very special.  Had lunch with some family and our future granddaughter, Amanda.  The cafe was right on the beach.

 The Beach Comber at Crystal Cove, Newport Beach.  Just darling and it was so fun to share it with my "girls".

 Our granddaughter, Monique on the left, and Marc's bride to be is my new granddaughter, Amanda.


 The food was served beautifully.  This was Amanda's breakfast.

This was mine.

Daughters, granddaughters, daughter in laws and sister in laws...A whole lot of girl fun time.

So that's why "She didn't write"..HaHa.


7 comments:

  1. you've been busy in the best way Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than girl time! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good reason for not writing. You were busy! So nice to get together at that lovely beach restaurant. The food looked wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics Wanda. Have not been posting at kcbob.com these days but have been pretty regular at my devotional blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so blessed. I really love how your family is expanding...how exciting. I have to admit I have missed your blog posts...and then I realized I haven't blogged in a very long time too. HaHa. So happy that our Mark comes for a short visit on Thursday. I can't wait. It will be fun to catch up on things and go on a few photo shoots too. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great how close your family is to one another. :) Well, as I was out myself for a while I never thought, "Why DOESN'T she write?!" :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)