Sunday, May 7, 2017

OUR WOMEN'S SPRING FLING


Saturday was a wonderful day.  The women of the church put on a "Spring Fling" and I was ask to decorate and hostess a table.  We were given the liberty to chose how we would decorate our table as long at we kept with the theme of "Spring".

My daughter helped me and we decided on "Gardening" for our table theme.  Each place had a cute Welcome Sign you can hang in your garden, a pair of garden gloves that had a label that said "Bloom Kindness where you are planted".  
 The center piece was a basket of succulents and cactus and on one side a straw hat.
We also added some gardening tools and a bag of potting soil.  A little wooden sign saying "Always be Kind".   Kindness was the theme of the message that was given, and also the theme of the Women's Bible Study.

My daughters Michel, Julie and the daughter of my heart, Chelenne and her mother were able to join me for the luncheon.  What a special day it was.  After the luncheon they all came over the Treehouse and we visited for the rest of the day!!!  I am such a bless woman and so grateful for my family.
 

9 comments:

  1. Cute table! Sounds like a lot of fun...and how great all of your girls got to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and best of all you got to do it with your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheery and spring-y! Beautiful theme. Love the soft minty hues with pink. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! What a wonderful way to spend the day. 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute table you did! So Springlike. That was great that you got to spend time with your family too. We have our Ladies Brunch in two weeks. It sounds very similar to what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tell you what, you girls have way too much fun! Men just don't know how to even get close to such! Instead, it's usually boring and predictable sports themed stuff! lol.

    anyway...I did finally get to commenting on your lovely Scribble picnic piece so do please check that out when able. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kindness is your middle name Wanda.
    Delightful table setting...such a simple but beautiful theme. I do miss those smaller intimate Women's activities at church.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a spring looking table! I love it! I don't know why that idea of letting people decorate a table hasn't caught on in the North. I think it is a great idea! Your table is lovely, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)