Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A SWEET LOVE STORY


They met in Kindergarten.  Our grandson Marc and his bride to be, Amanda will be married on July 1st.  They attended Calvary Chapel Christian School from K-12.  

They started dating their last two years of high school, and have not had other boyfriends or girlfriends since.  They are a sweet Christian couple and have honored Christ in their relationship.
 
She had a beautiful bridal shower Saturday and I'm so excited to have a new granddaughter and pray their marriage will be as sweet as their love story.

A sweet love story indeed!

11 comments:

  1. That really is very sweet. Wishing them a blessed union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful young couple. You can see their love even through the camera lens. God will certainly bless the way they have honored Him in their relationship. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that is very special. God bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful story of friendship and love in its purest! Congratulations to your family. Such a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....that is just so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet romantic story. Beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. So sweet to see them as little ones and then as a beautiful, loving couple.
    I wish them much joy on the next part of their journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love stories like this! I wish them many many years of health and happiness!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this. :0)
    I had a kindergarten sweetheart, but I married his cousin instead.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)