Saturday, March 18, 2017

A PRAYER FOR SUNDAY





 Exodus 23: 2 "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong.".....

Stand with me, Jesus, when I turn from the crowd and walk the lonely road.  When I break from the group because the group is going in the wrong direction let me know that You are near.  The easy way, the wrong way, if often crowded with a loud, enthusiastic throng whose excitement is contagious.  Your way is more often traveled alone, or so it seems.  But You, Lord, are with me.  You will never leave me or forsake me.  I am counting on Your Presence, Lord, even now.  I love You.  Amen.

Matthew 7:13-14.  "Enter through the narrow gate.  For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life,, and only a few find it."

I pray you have found the narrow way ~  Jesus said " I AM the WAY"

Have a great Sunday and a great week!


Prayer Taken from the Maranatha Worship Bible
Photo from Lake Tahoe ~ the path to the cabin

7 comments:

  1. Hi Wanda, Hope all is well there. I love this post, thank you. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, Wanda. I hope you have a blessed rest of the weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Wanda. Yes, I have found the way and the way is Jesus. God bless you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's often "easier" to go with the crowd flow, some think.
    But faith and strength of character guides us back from the brink.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is powerful Wanda! It is soo needed. There are so many young people in our state who are dying from overdose that refrigerated trucks are being brought in to store the bodies until the coroners have a chance to work on them. It is so sad. I may borrow some of your verses for my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stand with you, Wanda! The narrow way is the best -- the only -- way. The way of freedom and the way of joy, even when life is hard.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)