Monday, February 27, 2017

A GLIMPSE OF MY OREGON VISIT

 Our ride to Tristan's from the Airport.
 A quick stop for Taco Bell ~ His favorite.

 Home to feed his chickens and gather the eggs.  About 3 to 5 a day.  He gathers them, stands on his stool in the kitchen to wash them, and puts them in the refrigerator.  My little Farmer.
 One day we went to the river and picked fresh bay leaves which I will dry.
It was so fun doing things together...Really had to reach to get those bay leaves.  He filled his bucket!



 Like Grandma ~ Tristan LOVES bread..Save some for me!!
 We made valentine cookies.  He had to roll his out on his table.
 We made Valentines on Library Day.
 Tristan found my make up bag...We called this his "Silly Face"
 A drive to Medford and saw snow at the summit.
 It was a winter wonderland on the drive.  I was there 28 days, and saw the sun for four of them.  Good thing I found that raincoat at the Thrift Store.
I had a nice surprise on Valentines Day, as flowers were delivered to me from my dearest.

It was a wonderful month.  It was truly a "God Thing" and visiting with our daughter, her hubby and Tristan such a treat!!!

14 comments:

  1. Wanda, That looks like you had the best time ever. Getting to spend time and enjoy that cute grandson. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you had Tristan for sunshine! He sure is a responsible little guy. And I was just wondering where all the bloggers had gone...very glad that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It lookes like a perfect Valentine month!
    I know you loved every minute!! Welcome home!! I bet you were missed at the Tree House!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special time you had...that bonding will be memories for all of you forever.
    You can tell that Jill spends quality time with Tristan...I think he's really mature for his age...and what a cutie, especially in your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling boy. So glad you had quality time with him. Very special.
    I love the little picture journey you took us on.
    Beautiful flowers from your dearest!
    I bet Molly was happy to see you again.
    Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome little man! I bet Tristan was sad to see you go home. I am so glad you got to spend some time with Tristan, your daughter and son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to spend time with those we love. Looks like you and Tristan had a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this special time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely CUTIE! awww Looks like you had a wonderful time. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH PS Would you please update my blog on your sidebar? My blog is now found at

    http://alexandramacvean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wanda! What wonderful pictures and a glimpse into your world with your precious Tristan. I remember when he was born and my goodness, he's growing up so fast. You packed a lot in with that sweet boy and I know your heart is full. I loved seeing your trip. It is so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Wanda, I don't know if you remember me. We followed one another a long while ago. I saw you mentioned on Cherdecor tonight and wanted to say hi. Tristan is adorable - what a lot of sweet memories you made. God bless. Mildred in Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Glad you had a wonderful time! What I can't get over is how BIG Tristan is. He was still a baby in my mind. I couldn't get over what a big boy his is! Glad his mama got her chickens. I remember how she wanted them! I'd love to have some but we aren't zoned for them in our village...have to be out in the country. Besides, can you imagine my cats with chickens? haha. Welcome back! You were missed! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. A whole month? How wonderful! At this point I manage to have visits to our daughter in Tampa a week in length from time to time. One of our sons will be moving to Portland, OR in April and he already got tickets for us to fly out there for a week in June. Really looking forward to it - hopefully more sun than you had!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)