Sunday, November 27, 2016

BLESSINGS, BIKES AND BEACH



Displaying IMG_0171.jpg
~ Let's start with appetizers ~


The Turkey Cake has been a Thanksgiving tradition for over 40 years.  The kids make the head and tail feathers.
 
 The baton has been passed...Michel did the main course, and Monique (above) is such a helper...someday the baton will be passed to her!!


 I love Michel's "big" table.  How nice that many of us can sit together, others enjoyed the sunny day and the table in the back yard.



One of my biggest blessings, is watching our adult grandchildren playing a hilarious game of "spoons".  They are clear plastic so you can't see them.  All the more fun!!!
 
 Our son, Myk brought his new toy!  I was anxious to have a ride since I haven't been on the back of a bike this size for years!!!

 Now getting ON the bike was a challenge.  The helmet alone felt like 25 lbs.
 OK, Grandma...which leg first.....Yikes

OK, I'm half way there.....
Success!!! Hang on to my handsome son!! Here we go!


Thanksgiving in Southern CA...A walk on the beach!
 Our son Myk, his wife Chelenne, grandson Elijah, daughter, Michel and Grandma.  What a special day!
What a Thanksgiving !
Blessings of Family
Blast on the Bike
Beautiful Beach

I hope each of you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Thanksgiving you had. Family, yummy food, lots of laughs and becoming the motorcycle queen. It just doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks really good fun Wanda. Did you watch Easy Rider when you got home????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Grandma on a Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiring family times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our families are a blessing! Loved seeing you on the "Hog"/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, You are so pretty. I loved seeing all the pictures . Love those big long tables too. What a fun time on the nice bike.Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a great day! Wanda.
    Well deserved...you are very lucky to have such a big happy family...
    Enjoy your week...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that all looks like a lot of fun!....especially the bike ride! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful family!
    Love the turkey cake - very festive.
    And LOVE that you have the guts to ride a motorcycle. I haven't been on one in years, but I used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that photo of you with the family on the beach. Marvelous time you clearly had. :)

    I sure hope Monique is up for the one day challenge. Stepping into the shoes you leave behind will be one hard and big task, I should imagine!

    BTW, Wanda, I had to click on the pics to enlarge to make sure that really was you getting on that massive bike! haha. Sooo NOT me. I would never do that but all I can say, you never cease to surprise me and I love that. :) Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wanda, it looks like you had a wonderful time with your family for Thanksgiving. So happy for you. As for the motorcycles...Michael would never step one foot near those. LOL

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. All that and a bike ride, too! You are way more bwave than I would be. Beautiful family, beautiful Thanksgiving, beautiful post...

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)