Sunday, November 20, 2016

A PRAYER FOR SUNDAY




 THANK YOU, Father for the voice of wisdom.  It calls to us, it seeks us out and does not remain hidden.  Its voice can be heard by anyone who will listen.  Please give me ears to hear and a heart to understand, so that I may live by Your truth, walk in Your light, and grow in Your grace and knowledge.  I love You.  Amen.


You are the living Truth;
All wisdom dwells in You,
The source of every skill,
The One Eternal True!
O great I AM, in You we rest
Sure answer to our every quest.

You only are true Life;
To know you is to live
The more abundant life
That earth can never give.
O Risen Lord, we live in You;
In us each day Your Life renewed.

We come O Christ, to You ~Margaret Clarkson (1957-1985)


8 comments:

  1. I'm grateful that each day there is renewal.
    I am thankful for all that the Lord has done in my life and through me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wanda, for a beautiful post. God bless you-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, Your post today makes me feel so good inside. I count my blessings and you are one of them. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. And all the people said.....amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful... thank you for these lovely words. My soul finds rest in God alone. Amen!

    Blessings and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wanda! I'm back now after a year and a half absence. All is well here. Still very happy in our 'new' home. Our eldest son has finally opened his heart fully to the Lord (after we have been praying for fifty years!). The Lord is doing some amazing things with him and his family. If you go to Totally Trailer you will see what I mean. The Lord still performs miracles! I'm going to go back and read through your past blogs now. I'm sure the Lord has been blessing you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wanda! I'm back now after a year and a half absence. All is well here. Still very happy in our 'new' home. Our eldest son has finally opened his heart fully to the Lord (after we have been praying for fifty years!). The Lord is doing some amazing things with him and his family. If you go to Totally Trailer you will see what I mean. The Lord still performs miracles! I'm going to go back and read through your past blogs now. I'm sure the Lord has been blessing you also.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)