Wednesday, October 5, 2016

FUN DAY AT TAHOE


Sue and I have been blog friends for many years.  Living fairly close to Tahoe they visit us when we have our time at the cabin.  She is a lovely gal and a sister in Christ.  Having trouble downloading pictures so will have to share her hubby later.

We took a day trip to Camp Richard and walked the grounds.  So many more pictures I will share later when I get the rest of my pictures downloaded.  The colors were fabulous, and made a perfect background for my dearest and me.


We came back to the cabin where I had potatoes and carrots cooling after cooking this morning I made a pot of soup.

Potato Soup, Garden Salad, and Crusty bread.  The four of us had a great time eating and visiting and taking more pictures of the lake!

What fun to share this place with friends. 
More pictures hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks for coming along.


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun time! Soup looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely soup! So happy to see you having such a wonderful time at Tahoe!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a great vacation. Such fun to meet up with blog friends. That soup looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great seeing you and Sue together. Two of my favorite blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. Wanda is the Hostess with the Mostest.

      Delete
  5. That soup was the very, very best. Yummmmm!!
    It was so much fun being together and just chatting up a storm. We are looking forward to having you here for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harvest-y goodness. Friendship and food... lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)