Saturday, September 24, 2016

THOUGHTS FOR SUNDAY




I Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Dear Lord, so many times I tell myself I don't know your will, that I feel lost, and then I see a verse in your Word that so clearly states You will for ME.  

You want me to rejoice always, pray continually and give thanks in all circumstances.  This is Your will for Me...and I want an easier path.  But what peace, joy and freedom come from being obedient to these three things.  

Hard, but not impossible, because the indwelling Holy Spirit, our Helper gives me the grace and power to be obedient, and KNOW I'm pleasing you as I do Your will!  Lord no matter what comes into  my life, help me to rejoice always, pray continually, and give You thanks in all circumstances.  I love You.  Amen.



5 comments:

  1. Words, and an image, to live by.
    I came here tonight hoping I'd see something that spoke to me. And I did. Thank you, dear Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prayer, have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever comes into my life...help me to give it all to you and be thankful it is in your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my prayer too. "Yes, Lord yes, to your will and to your way" is the prayer of my heart. Thank you dear Wanda for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Wanda, At long last, I re-discovered you! I took a long break from blogging, we moved to north GA, and I started a new blog. It's so nice to have spotted you on another blog so I could say "hi." I hope we can visit often. This is a precious post. Love, Mildred

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)