Saturday, August 6, 2016

MOLLY COMES HOME


After a month of being "dog sit" by my cousin and her hubby we took a overnight trip to pick her up at Pismo Beach.  I think we woke her up...(She is a sleeper)
 
 She did give me a kiss! 

Our daughter Julie, and grandson Jon took the trip with us an we stopped for an ice cream in Solvang.
 Before we left for home my cousin Danette and Mitch took us out to a wonderful dinner overlooking the ocean.  From there we went to Lompoc to spend the night with dear friends before heading home the next day.
 John and Liz took us out to breakfast and what a meal.  The American Cafe, and little flags were on all our breakfasts.

Julie and Jon taking a final look at the beach before heading home and back to LA traffic....but that's another story you don't want to hear??

That's the last trip of the summer!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wanda, Wonderful pictures. You and your husband are such a cute couple. Oh my goodness I know that L.A. traffic..as people say, been there done that. Not something I could deal with on my own. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the windmill in your photo of Solvang. And the beach... For some reason I have been dreaming of the ocean. Don't tell my mother in law. She has long wished for us to visit nova Scotia. I just don't know if it will ever happen.
    Ice cream sounds really good right now... And that Molly! She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, welcome home.
    Was Molly miffed at all since you were gone " a lifetime"?
    Ummm, ice cream...I can dream.
    You two have been quite the travelers this year.
    Time to rest and regroup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...Molly looks adorable! Happy time to stay home now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home, sweet home. Bet you're glad to be back in your own bed. Hopefully Molly won't give you the cold shoulder... just the cold tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Pismo beach - we go a couple times a year to all the beaches up there. We just got back too - went to Washington to visit some grandkids, near Seattle area. It's always good to get home though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got a break and how lovely to get Molly back. Dear thing. I'm sure she was super excited to see you as I hope our doggie will be too after a 14 week break! :(

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)