Wednesday, July 20, 2016

TUCSON ~ HERE WE COME


 Do you remember my childhood friend, Kris"?  These pictures were taken at my Mad Hatter Birthday party .  Kris and her husband, and Ted's brother Cliff and his wife Linda.



The trip to Tucson is to celebrate Kris and Ted's 50th Anniversary and also their retirement from Wycliffe Bible Translators.

I look forward to our trip and a lot of new pictures to share with you.

Don't plan to take my computer, so will take a break for a week starting Friday!

 

13 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I've always wanted to go to Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip and I am sure you will have plenty to talk about when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda, Have a safe trip and a lot of fun too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time Wanda. This will be such a special time for you. Enjoy every moment and I am looking forward to many memory photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip and a fantastic time with your friends! Drink plenty of water and sit in a spot of shade.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Road trip! Have a great tine.
    You both look so beautiful in your hats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh blessings and congrats to them. I have a friend who is with Wycliffe and has been for over 30 years, along with her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the fun you'll have without a computer! Enjoy your dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy celebrations, Wanda. What a lovely looking couple.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)