Sunday, June 12, 2016

A PRAYER FOR TODAY.




 Dear Lord, "life passes, riches fly away, popularity is fickle, the senses decay, the world changes.  One alone is true to us; one alone can be all things to us; one alone can supply our need."  Thank you Jesus for being the ONE and only.  I love You.  Amen

Quote from Cardinal John Henry Newman (1801-1890)


PS I just saw the news of the horrible shooting in Orlando FL.   Please join me in prayer for all the families involved.  So very sad ~ our world is upside down.

11 comments:

  1. The world is certainly upside down where good is called evil and evil good. Praying for all those involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for Peace around the world ...Prayers to the victims families at this time ...May God comfort their hearts!!! I keep this scripture close to my heart !!! John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Thank you Jesus for we are never alone !!!! I love you , In Jesus name , Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pati, thank you for sharing this.

      Delete
  3. Such a sad day. I never understand this sort of crime. It is beyond me how one human can resort to such horrific behaviour. The victims and their families are in my thoughts and in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May love, light and peace prevail. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our only Hope, Security and Peace is in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hope is built on nothing less...

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)