Wednesday, May 11, 2016

OUR LITTLE ARTIST


Yesterday we got a box in the mail from Jill.  She included a folder of Tristan's Art Work.  I miss not living close to this little guy and watching him grow and learning all these new things.  

He will be 3 next month, and talking like a little magpie.  When we Skype (which we do regularly) he calls of Grandpa and Grandma and shows us his toys and pictures.

Now my refrigerator is graced with Tristan's art work.  I have a grandma folder in my files that has pictures and cards from the grandchildren over these past 30 years.  So fun to look through it and see a card these high school and college kids have sent me when they were little tykes.

Life is good ~ Family is priceless!

12 comments:

  1. How beautiful and precious and what life is all about. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, So nice to get some drawings. I like the Skype calls . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Life is Good and Family is Priceless!!
    Precious artwork from Tristan...definitely keepers.
    I'm so glad you can skype with him. It sure keeps the channels open and you won't be strangers to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very precious artwork Wanda, thanks for sharing these wonderful moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that? I just can't believe he is almost 3....where did those years go? My!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Having little ones so far away is hard. I can't wait for our Minnesota grandson to visit again. It's been too long.
    I love Tristan's artwork. You are a lucky Grandma!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the artwork, notes, and cards grandmas receive are soooooooooooo precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing more precious!!! I am getting quite a collection of the quads' art work! They can write their names now so they are even SIGNING them - just as an artist does!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice that his family takes the time to send you real artwork for your grandma files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! So very sweet. In a day and age when it's flyers and bills, it's so nice to get something personal in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)