Monday, February 15, 2016

WAY TO GO, JON




We are very proud of our grandson Jon.  He just celebrated his 15th birthday and making some wise choices for his age and future.  He has been accepted into the cadet program.

The cadet program is about building character becoming a team leader achieving goals and self-discipline. It is supported by the US Air Force. 

The civil air patrol has three sections the one I mentioned above about character building next one would be search and rescue and the last one is aerospace education then from there he will have many options to choose from.

Isn't one of the joys of life grandchildren.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Jon!! It's so admirable to have that kind of direction at such a young age. He'll go far.
    Yes, Grandkids are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for him!
    Yes....grands are the best...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How encouraging to see young men like this in our country today! It gives me hope.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son did the air cadet program for about 4 years. I think it is brilliant andthrough it he got to learn to fly a glider and even fly biplanes (with a pilot there just in case). :) Well done to him!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)