Saturday, February 13, 2016

VALENTINE DATE AT THE RED LOBSTER



What a fun Valentine Date!  We had a gift card for Red Lobster for Christmas and hadn't used it.  Since we hadn't been to Red Lobster for years decided to use it for Valentine's Day.

 My dearest chose the "Combination Plate".


 I decided on the "Lobster Fest".  We decided not to split a plate, but get different ones, and take home half for Sunday.


The desert was to die for....Chocolate Wave layered cake with a scoop of Ice Cream.   Yummmmmm.


 My dearest is one happy man.....but we did share the dessert.
He is the love of my life, and this was a delightful way to share our love for each other, and a fabulous meal.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, that all looks delicious! Love your choices and that cake! Happy Valentines, you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am so hungry now. All looks delicious. I have had both those plates before and they were so tasty. Have not had the cake though. Yum.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and your dearest! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those selections look amazing! You'll have plenty to enjoy for Valentine Sunday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, Yum, Yum!
    Everything looks delightful...especially that dessert.
    Good stuff!
    Happy Valentines Day...Love you two lots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks like the perfect Valentine's Day! I think I am due for a trip to Red Lobster, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Valentine's date! Your food looks delicious and your husband looks really pleased with the dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, it looks like you did indeed have a feast. Oh chocolate how I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanda, I love your post. Yes, your man is looking awful happy with his meal. That was a lot of food. We go to Red Lobster, as a special treat once in a while...we use gift cards form our children. Blessing for a happy valentine's day, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a yummy way to celebrate S valentine's day.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentines Day Wanda and Don!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an really enjoyable evening. I love Red Lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my goodness! That cakes looks absolutely positively delicious! I am sure you enjoyed the leftovers as well. Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominated you for the beautiful blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those portions look huge> I am sure you had plenty of left overs! So glad you had a good time with Don. And that cake looks incredible. YUMMMmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)