Tuesday, February 2, 2016

THIS AND THAT


I woke up this morning to a touch of Spring in the Villa.  Last year the tree in front of the balcony did not bloom.  I was disappointed because our first year here the tree was full of blooms.  Delicate little white blooms make me smile when I sit on the balcony.

Then when I took down a load of laundry, the tree next to the building was sporting lovely pink blooms.  Made my day!


The weekend with my girls was very nice.  We stopped at Bravo Farms on the way up and enjoyed the gift shop and getting a few snacks for the trip.  The girls thought I needed a picture driving the  tractor...Why not??

The middle row was lunch at a Winery cafe, and it was the best Tortilla Chicken Soup.... I have EVER tasted.  The Spinach salad was delicious too.  They had a very nice produce section.

The last stop on the way home was a visit with my sister, Donna, her hubby Bud, and their son Scott and DIL Yvonne.  The restaurant we had lunch at was called "Table 26" and made a good backdrop for our pictures.

A beautiful sunset on the way home, and there was a blanket of snow on the grapevine, but I didn't get a good picture out of the window as it was getting late.  But it was beautiful.

We always pray for journey's mercies.....and our prayers were answered.  Home safe and sound.


12 comments:

  1. The beautiful blossoms are right at home here in your blog where everything seems to be blooming. Looks as if you had a great day out with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a safe and fun trip. It sure would be so nice to see some flowers, but we just got a couple more inches of snow today . Oh, I'd love to have some of that soup , it sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little trip! And I can't believe you have things blooming! That won't happen here until April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tree, and lovely photos of your trip. xoox Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a good time with the daughters and could see your Sis too. Those are such special times and real memory makers. Food looks delish.
    To answer your question, yes that was Amanda about 7 or 8 years ago. Dog and Granddaughter have both changed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a great outing. Ohhhh, that food! The soup looks mucho tasty.
    What pretty, inviting blooms you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda, I love the pictures. So nice for you to have a fun day out like this. Being with family is the best times. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of you on the tractor, I see a new career for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a beautiful day. I am finding it hard to believe this is your third spring in your new place? Time is flying. Seems only yesterday you were telling about the move.
    You're so cute on the tractor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blooming trees, visiting family, excellent soup and you driving a tractor! Does it get any better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like a wonderful trip! Glad you're back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring is coming :) Wonderful friends in spring is great filling for life!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)