Thursday, February 11, 2016

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS CHALLENGE #2




A special Random Act of Kindness was my surprise and pleasure to receive this week.
A couple of weeks ago I took a short trip with two of my daughters.  It was like a slumber party as we shared a room and in the morning I told them that their dad and I sing to each other each morning when we wake up. 
They had a laugh as I sang to them...."Good Morning Beautiful....How was your night....Mine was wonderful with you by my side."
Then last night when Michel came by to go to church with us, she surprised us with two mugs.  "Good Morning Beautiful" and Good Morning Handsome"
Now, not only can we sing to each other, we can sing it with a cup of fresh coffee in our adorable mugs.

Thanks Michel, for a wonderful RAK for me and dad.


I'm joining with Manu for RAK for the Month of February.  Be sure and click on the above picture and see all the other RAK's for this week.

16 comments:

  1. How sweet and thoughtful! It's a good thing I don't sing to Louis Dean!!! I can't carry a tune AT ALL!!! But I let him sing to me any time he wants to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that's very sweet...on all fronts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so cute and mugs are lovely.
    Thanks for taking part.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - I love that! What a great, special way to wake up. Cute mugs. Hope you are on the nend! xxxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...how wonderful is that and what a great way to start the day. Michel was

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. paying attention.

      (The comment box froze on me and would not allow me to edit. )

      Have a wonderful weekend...

      Delete
  6. Well, I'd say those mugs are perfect for the two of you! How sweet and I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet, sounds like you've raised a very caring daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the singing idea and think I will try it on my DH tomorrow. The mugs are great. How sweet and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda, Now how sweet is that? I just smiled when I read this post. Hug your sweetheart for me, that way he will be hugging you for me too. Blessings for a beautiful valentine's weekend, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)