Thursday, February 18, 2016

RAK CHALLENGE 2016 WEEK 3


My dearest took me to Red Lobster for Valentines Day.  We had a coupon for a free dessert if we purchased two regular meals, which we did.  We ordered the Chocolate Wave Cake and enjoyed every bite.  

The waitress brought the check, we paid our bill and then I remembered the coupon....but it was under a napkin and I forgot to show it too her.  She would have to re due the whole check so I said ~ no problem, we would use it another time.  

We had visited a little with the couple in the booth next to us....So I said "How would you like a free dessert?"  And they were delighted...so I gave Kimberly our coupon and she was happy to smile for a picture.


I told her about our RAK on the blog and she gave me permission to share her picture, and her happy smile with the coupon.



Please click on the above picture to check out all the RAK's for this week.   Thank you Manu for hosting this very meaningful challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    I agree, it was sweet.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun....and I love the spontaneous ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That worked out all the way around! You are a very sweet gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a nice thing for you to do!!! I am not surprised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wanda, I'm sure she was happy with your RAK.
    That's so wonderful.
    Thanks for taking part.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a perfect RAK. It was so nice to think of someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! I bet they enjoyed it so much. Spur-of-the-moment RAKs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one ~ good thinking . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wrong email used Wanda ~ you should know me now . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweet! You are always paying it forward. Such a big heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wanda,
    So wonderful of you to give the free deserts to your friend! You live the Scripture "Freely you have received, freely give" (Matt. 10:8)
    Sunshine and smiles to your weekend,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)