Tuesday, January 26, 2016

CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN


Try as I may, I can't seem to stay out of the kitchen.  I had a package of cream cheese in the refrigerator.   A can of condense sweeten milk, and a lemon.  The only choice was to make a no bake refrigerator cheese cake.

Yes, I had a box of graham cracker crumbs so that sealed the deal.

1 can sweetened condense milk
1 pkg. cream cheese
Juice from one large lemon (1/4  cup)

Combine milk and softened cream cheese and beat on med  for a couple minutes,  add the lemon juice and then beat on high until fluffy and totally mixed.

Turn into graham cracker crust.  Use a premade graham cracker crust or like I did, make one with the crumbs, sugar and melted butter.  
(recipe is on the cracker box)

Nothing could be easier, and it my dearest all time favorite.  I call that a Win-Win.

If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen.  HaHa

12 comments:

  1. Looks perfect. Always good to use what you've got and make something homemade. :) Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, this is one of our favorites as well,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy and yummy...definitely win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid that if I lived near you I'd weight 200lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, You made me think of an old song my parents loved..."get out in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans. " That looks pretty tasty.Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy... and easy! I love the green plates/trivets? that it is sitting on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm coming over to your kitchen !!!! Yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that's missing is a can of cherries for the top. Pass me a piece, please.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it looks wonderful and why should you? It's one of your gifts and blessings to others. Please stay in the kitchen more then for everyone's sake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a simple and delicious recipe!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)