The theme for Creative Tuesday is "Stained Glass Windows". This was quite challenge, but once I got the idea and got into
the process I loved doing it. I've never done anything quite like this. I usually paint very loose and free.
The Process ~
- Decided on the pattern.
- Had a sip of tea.
- Transferred it onto watercolor paper.
- Another sip of tea.
- oops ~ dipped my brush in my tea!!!
- Added the colors one by one, letting them dry completely.
- Finished off the pot of tea.
- Next day.....
- Finished adding all the colors
- Final touch ~ the jet black wide tip Sharpie marker.
- Mission accomplished. Made another pot of tea and relaxed.
I dedicate this stained glass window to all the redheads out there. There are days I get an urge to dye mine back to it's original color. "red"...but then I remember what the Bible says in (Proverbs 16:31 "The silver-haired head is a crown of glory.") so I'll stick with the glory, HaHa.
To see all the beautiful stained glass windows created by other participants just click on the Creative Tuesday badge on my sidebar and follow the instructions.