Sunday, December 27, 2015

CHRISTMAS IS OVER...BUT THE MEMORIES LINGER

A wonderful Christmas Day is over, but the memories linger, and will bring joy all year.


  • Grandpa with a wonderful fruit basket from our cousins in Boise ID.  
  • Our little great grandsons and family.
  • A plate of pasta from the pasta bar.
  • Grandma with Matthew and Issac reading the Christmas Story.
  • Grandson Marc and fiance Amanda.
  • More laughter and fun playing games after dinner
  • Star Wars was the favorite gifts.
  • Grandpa got a tee shirt sporting the wrestling team.
A wonderful day with the family.  My highlight.  Hearing the boys read the Christmas story to me.

And now on to a new year.  What will it bring?  I don't know what the future holds, but I KNOW who holds the future, so I'm excited to see all that it brings, and pray I will accept it with a heart of gratitude.

10 comments:

  1. those are certainyl good thoughts there, dear Wanda. Wishing you a very good new year indeed. :) AND, btw, it;s only boxing boxing day here in our lil' house--the 3rd day of xmas proper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful holiday, Wanda. Beautiful photos and memories. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! It will be a wonderful one for you no matter what! You always see the good in any situation! You remind me of that old saying - make the most of what you've got and the least of what you've not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like a joyous, festive Christmas. What a wonderful family you have.
    Wishing you much love and happiness in the New Year, dear Wanda. Blessings to you and yours. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. such wonderful happy memories! I wish you and your family many more happy times in this upcoming year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a houseful. Lots of love there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda, Looks like you had a great time. You surely had good foods. I am hoping our new year will bring better weather ..or normal at least. Praying for all in need. Wishing Good health and peace for your New Year. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas and family, laughter and special gifts...there is nothing better. I love seeing the whole family together and the kiddos reading the precious story with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful collage of photos there! Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! A brush in the tea... reminds me of getting so thirsty that I almost drank my paint water. This is a very pretty project. I think you must have been one beautiful redhead.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)