Saturday, December 26, 2015

A PRAYER FOR SUNDAY



Proverbs 15:4 "The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit."

Gracious Lord, make me Your messenger of hope and healing. Fill my mouth with words of life.  Give me "an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary."  Open my ears to listen to those who mourn, to those who are in distress, to those who need hope.  Gentle Savior, may the Comforter bring comfort through me to the brokenhearted.  This is my desire.  I love You.  Amen.

I trust you had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family.  We enjoyed celebrating Christ's birth with our family.

Have a great Sunday, and looking forward now to a New Year!


Image from googleimages.com
Prayer in part from Maranatha Worship Bible

6 comments:

  1. Wanda, Many people need prayers today. So much pain , misery and lack of hope. I pray that people will find faith and cling to it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitely instrument of His peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful prayer and one we really needed in Texas with all the tornadoes and destruction!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)