Tuesday, October 13, 2015

THE APPLE OF MY EYE....NOT QUITE!

Image result for computer broke



I can't believe how stubborn a computer can be.  My dearest can get on the Internet everywhere we've stayed.  But my little Apple is giving me fits.  We went to an Apple Store in the mall in Rocklin and they said I needed an appointment and would probably have to leave it overnight... 

Well we are heading on the last leg of our trip home tomorrow, so will just wait until we get home and make an appointment.

Of course, like a toothache that stops when you get to the dentist, it will surely work like a charm at home.   But I do need to find out why it won't connect to other peoples wifi even though we enter all the right names and passwords.

The trip has been absolutely wonderful.  On the way to Tahoe we were able to make two stops and visit fiends in Santa Barbara and Lompoc.  (friends we known for years)  Then a quick stop in Pismo Beach to drop off Molly at my cousins.  (Lucky dog)

Then a week in God's magnificent Lake Tahoe.  While we were there my dear blog friend Sue and her hubby from Rocklin spent a day with us.  So much fun, scones, homemade soup and a view of the lake to die for.  We're back in Rocklin and I'm using his computer to touch base with all of you.

I have been able to visit some of you, and see you on facebook, but looking forward to getting back in the daily routines of the Villa.  Hope Freddie survived, we did put a 21 day feeder in his bowl.  I hear it's been 100+ in So. CA, so I don't know if my plants survived even though they are in the shade and I soaked them before we left.

So until Saturday....Hope all is well with all of you and looking forward to visiting and commenting to all of you when we get home.

13 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a good trip, Macs can be stubborn little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer problems make my neck hurt and all my muscles tighten up!
    So happy to hear that you have had a great time! Still, you will be happy to be home! That's just the way we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to hear from you Wanda, I also hope Fred's ok, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As it so happens, I'm also having plenty of troubles with Apple so you're title caught my attention. Glad that you have been having a good vacation. Hope that you can get your troubles resolved easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your title...good heavens, I am losing it!

      Delete
  5. i'm so glad you've been having fun....I've enjoyed the facebook posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! Hope Freddie and plants survived. And Molly had a holiday too. How fun. Missed you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss World Traveler, I know you have had fun, but there's no place like home, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Takes a lot of energy "all for nothing" when the internet connections don't work, doesn't it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda, Some times computers can just makes us nuts... It seems they all work differently. I hope you are enjoying yourselves. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's face it, computers have a mind of their own, sorta of like most women. LOL Good luck with it, but if it works at home, I wouldn't worry about it when you are away, unless you're going to be gone for a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Other than the internet, it sounds like a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)