Saturday, October 31, 2015

HALLOWEEN PARTY AT THE VILLA


What better costume could I choose that "Cookie Lady".  I hung measuring spoons for earrings, a necklace of measuring cups, cookie cutters and measuring spoons.


Added my cookie apron and topped it off with a cookie crown.


The party at the Villa Clubhouse was fun for everyone and this  adorable little "Minnie Mouse" won first prize.


A lot of the children came in costume and the little old man in the front row took 2nd prize.  Everyone was a winner as they all got really nice Gift bags full of goodies.  Pizza and cupcakes brought smiles too.

Today we celebrate Matthew's 7th birthday with another Halloween Party...I'll go as "Cookie Lady" and my dearest is going as the "Lonely Ranger"....HaHa.

Have a fun and safe Halloween.

14 comments:

  1. Too fun Wanda.
    I think you are a winner too.
    Take a picture of you and your dearest..I need to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the sweetest cookie lady around!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best! Creative and fun - love the earrings.
    What great costumes the kids have. Looks like everyone went all out.
    Lonely Ranger - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, Your costume is perfect. I love it. Your jewelry is so funny. I love that you and your hubby are going to party with the young ones. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty clever. The little bird lady friend would have loved the Cookie Lady costume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely adorable!!!! Perfect costume for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine a more fitting costume...what a great idea! haha...you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps...I want to see the Lonely Ranger photos later..

      Delete
  8. Great costume. You are so giving and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda, What a fun costume. I just saw your blog on someone's sidebar and I wondered why I had not seen you popping up on my sidebar. I checked and it had dropped way to the bottom and was a "dead" link. So, I added you back again and hope it "sticks". So good to see a post from you. You look like you had a ball! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your costume...and of course, it's all about the kids. Glad so many turned out. looks like it was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)