Saturday, October 24, 2015

FALL IN KITCHEN ~


When we were on our trip, our cousin, Lou had made these easy pumpkin cookies.  I had see the recipe on fb.  They turned out so good.  I added golden raisins and chopped pecans.  And of course, drizzle.
1 Box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
(I used Pillsbury)
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 cup or one small can pumpkin (not the mix)
1/4 cup butter softened
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecan or walnut)

Mix well, drop by large tablespoons on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 for 11-14 minutes or until set and golden brown around the edges.
Cool and add drizzle of desired.



Remember the "Sharing Plate".  Well I decided to fill it with several fall goodies to pass on to my friend Linda on Sunday.



What do you do if  you have ONE apple, and a little leftover pie crust?  Well you could eat the apple and put the pie crust in the freezer for later, or you could make an apple pie for two.  Add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and make a pot of coffee.  That's just what I did.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Yummm, thanks for the recipe for the cookies. I think these will be good for our Bible Study sometime.
    I must find a sharing plate too. Just love that idea.
    Have a wonderful weekend Wanda and your Darling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies look good as does the apple pie. It would not do for me to live around you, I'd gain a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little pie! I love that idea! Then you can be good and not eat leftover pie for breakfast. haha....

    The cookies look good. I need to bake some pumpkin cookies! Drizzle makes them look so yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful idea, an apple pie for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be nice and delicious too. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute apple pie and the pumpkin cookies look so festive and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMY ! Love this time of year especially when it comes to baking.... Here is one of my Gluten free Spiced Pumpkin-Raisin Cookies: Ingredients
    1 cup Gluten-free flour
    2/3 cup Gluten-Free old-fashioned oats
    1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon fine salt
    1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
    3/4 cup raw sugar, plus additional for sprinkling
    1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
    1/3 cup vegetable oil
    1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/2 cup raisins

    ѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼѼ check out recipe here : https://paticlark.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/3916/

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)