Sunday, September 6, 2015

SUNDAY SKETCHES WITH ALEXANDRA



Miss Saturday Mouse is the last of the series.  She spends her Saturday morning baking, and I think she going to share this cake with a friend.  I decided to do a profile on the last one so you could see her cute apron from a side view.  We have followed her through her daily chores and found her having a picnic on her day of rest ~ on Sunday.



I'm not very good with collages.  So my week of Miss Mouse are not in order or uniform in size.  But you can see how she spends her week.  You can click to enlarge and see the details.  I tried to do a different fabric on her dress each day.

  • Monday ~ She washes her clothes
  • Tuesday ~ She irons her clothes
  • Wednesday ~ She is knitting a blanket
  • Thursday ~  She cleans her house
  • Friday  ~ She does her weekly shopping
  • Saturday ~ She bakes a cake
  • Sunday ~ She has a picnic in the park.
This has been such a fun project.  Not sure I'm finished with Miss Mouse...I feel a story may be coming.

To see all the Sunday Sketches just click on the little tree badge on my sidebar.   If you enjoy art....why don't you join us.


22 comments:

  1. Oh yes please...a story would be so much fun. I just love your sweet little mouse and her chores.
    Could you send me a private message with the October dates? I'm trying to get my calendar in order.
    Thanks and have a great Sunday. Dave and I are a bit under the weather and are laying low instead of sharing our germs with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue...taking me a while to respond as we are out of town to attend a memorial service and haven't had time for the computer. I will message you.

      Delete
  2. Love your sketches and your cxreativity Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful series, Miss Mouse sure is busy! Lovely sketch of her today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been fun doing these.
      We're out of town, so I haven't had a chance to visit you.

      Delete
  4. she bakes, she cooks, she gardens..then she has art time in the garden for herself which would be me..love your cutie mouse sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, you have the makings here of a very good childrens story.....go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave...they have been a delight to sketch an paint.

      Delete
  6. Awww, Miss Mouse is very sweet! I think you could write a most wonderful story for her if you decide to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think she could have some fun adventures.

      Delete
  7. Your cute little Miss Mouse to-do's are phantastic! This is such a lovely idea! Really enchanting! I would love to see more of her "daily adventures"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just might show up again in these sketches. HaHa

      Delete
  8. Miss Mouse has had such a busy week I'm glad she's putting her feet up to day. What a lovely little mouse she is.
    #SundaySketches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. She is stealing my heart.

      Delete
  9. Dearest Wanda, your sketches are simply precious! I love the colors and details. Have a blessed Labor Day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so adorable... and such a busy mousie. You have captured her wee heart... and ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have so enjoyed these sketches and am a bit sad that the 'week' has come to an end! MORE! We want MORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm thinking Little Miss Mouse accomplishes a whole lot more than I do. :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute once again. I'd venture to say that Miss Mouse is a s busy as a bee.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Mouse def. does a lot more than I do during the week lol :p

    they all look very good together :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)