Saturday, September 12, 2015

SUNDAY SKETCHES WITH ALEXANDRA

(Click to enlarge and see the details)

Sunday Sketches with Alexandra today finds Miss Mouse back on my drawing board.  

She wanted to just sit and talk over a Caffe Latte.  I was more than happy to do this since I want to see how she thinks and not just what she does.  She thinks my scones are really good, haha, and the Latte was big enough for both of us.  I love seeing her resting her little arm against the cup.  

I did this sketch in pencil, added the ink and then used watercolor pencils and a dab of water here and there for effect.

To see all the other Sunday Sketches, just click on the tree badge on my sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. Such a cozy comforting piece today Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. My post has a coffee theme too (but no little mousie). :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh she looks ready for fall! I love latte especially pumpkin spiced latte.
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a latte' with you.
    Miz Mouse so so cute.
    I don't know if you saw my answer to your private message on FB?
    I hope we can work something out...
    Gotta see you and do Apple Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a latte' with you.
    Miz Mouse so so cute.
    I don't know if you saw my answer to your private message on FB?
    I hope we can work something out...
    Gotta see you and do Apple Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a cloudy, drizzly day here in MA so Miz Mouse and her latte are just what I needed ~ so adorable and well done ~ love it!

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So inviting and funny, I'm having a cafe con leche now (similar to a latte) and your drawing just came to life for me! Cheers to a happy and creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm glad to see that she's finally taking a break! A well-deserved one, too. Very sweet and I love how she's leaning on the cup. Don't fall in, Miss Mousie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda,
    This sketch reminds me of how we "talk" to each other on the comment section - encouraging one another. Lovely piece.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mouse is absolutely cute. I LOVE this, Wanda. Awwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a mouse full of caffeine, scary thought ;) :p very cute drawing :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)