Saturday, August 1, 2015

SURPRISE IN THE MAILBOX




How fun to open your mailbox and find a surprise from a fellow blogger.  I've been enjoying Mildred's blog "Cat Tales" for some time now.  We have enjoyed sharing stories and laughs.  Along with the beautiful card were darling "tags" to put with my baking goods when giving them away.   Thanks Mildred.  I love them.



Another thing I love ~~ Fresh figs on a slice of toasted sour dough bread with cream cheese!  That was my breakfast this morning with a fresh cup of coffee.   Now off to our daughters and the Thrift Store.   A good Saturday already!!  Hope yours is a good one too.

5 comments:

  1. Wanda, Your fig breakfast looks like grapefruit. LOL. I love blogging with MIldred. She is so good to visit and leave comments. I think she has the most loving cats ever. That was so sweet of her to send you some cheer in the mail. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that breakfast!

    And your little gift is perfect for you! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tags - very thoughtful. Oh, I want some figs now... right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will enjoy baking/sharing the tags, Wanda. You are so thoughtful to share your baked goods. The sunflower photo card reminds me of the sunflowers you have on your balcony! My parents had a fig bush at their home and we all loved them. (including the resident chipmunks!) Have a blessed Sunday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Fresh figs! They are hard to come by here in Texas unless you have a fig tree! You can sometimes find them in a specialty grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)