Saturday, August 15, 2015

SISTER TRIP


Back from my Sister Trip and it was wonderful.  I'm putting together a few collages to share the trip as I did take a lot of pictures and will just give you some highlights.

This was the beginning ~ Getting on the Amtrak bus, and then transferring to the train.  My baggy gypsy pants were very comfortable to travel in.  First day ~ A pedicure ~ I'm the one in the ugly flip flops, didn't wear my "bling" to get the pedi.  haha

With pretty toes, and suitcases packed we headed out to the coast and our first stop was breakfast at the famous Anderson's Split Pea Soup restaurant in Santa Nella.  Danish sausage, hash browns, eggs over medium and sour dough toast.  Great way to start the trip.

Tomorrow I'll share a collage of our Beach Time.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds so wonderful. Boy your week went fast.
    I can't wait to see more pictures and read all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went fast, but we really took advantage of every minute together.

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking about y'all and hoping you were having fun! I KNEW you would be!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was all and more than we hoped it would be.

      Delete
  3. A sister trip is a great idea, and I have tried that pea soup. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually sell Anderson's Split Pea soup in some grocery stores. But it's always best just freshly made.

      Delete
  4. You're back! I missed you. Love the tootsies and that meal sounds oh-so-yummy. Did Don and Molly survive, or are you now a swingin' single chick? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda, You need to carry some clip on earrings in your purse and you can add them to your flip-flops. I am so glad you sisters had a great time. Traveling by train is fun for me. I love it. I saw your Sunday post also...love your little mice pics. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look so cute! I guess I thought you were going to her home to stay the week! So you both got a treat getting away together! That's even better! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)