- I loved Betsy's vintage white pots, so I took a start from my Creeping Charlie and put it in a milk glass bowl in my swivel hutch. Thanks for the idea.
- I have a Rooster guarding my Creeping Charlie on the balcony. HaHa
- My baggy gypsy pants from the Thrift Store. Really comfortable.
- My New Hotpoint stove ~ Yeah!
- Large burners, and a oven that works!!!
- It's brand new and Willie our Maintenance man had it in within minutes.
- The cookie sign is out.
- The batch of cookies from the new oven turned out evenly cooked, no burn bottoms, soft and chewy. Just the way the kids like them.
PS If you didn't read Suza's little story in her comment yesterday, you need too. It's a hoot, and I'm still laughing!!!