Monday, August 24, 2015

A LITTLE BRAG TIME




Excuse me while I brag a little ~ It's official ~ you can call him coach!  Congratulations Elijah on being hired on as a water polo coach at Sunny Hills High School.

Elijah spent his four years of High School at Sunny Hills playing water polo and is now attending University of CA in Fulllerton.  His job while attending college will be coaching at his old High School.  What could be more fun than that.

Love when the grandkids begin their future as adults and to see where the choices they make lead them.  

Makes me remember my early days of Biola and working at Knotts Berry Farm as a waitress in the Chicken House.


13 comments:

  1. That is really great! He'll enjoy that and make a great coach, too! That's a very cute photo of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are the salmon croquettes ready yet? ha.

      Delete
    2. Soon, but not yet!! HaHa.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mildred...hope your hubby is feeling better.

      Delete
  3. Good for him! Sounds like fun!
    What is he studying at University?
    Salmon croquettes.....yum!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Fall decor looks fabulous!

      Delete
    2. He will be in the Nursing Program. I'm glad to have medical people around me in my old age. HaHa. His brother is also in a Nursing program back in Illinois, also playing football.
      Haven't made Salmon croquettes in years...hope I remember how to make them..HaHa

      Delete
    3. Thanks Linda...a bit early but I love Fall and I was ready for a change in our home and on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations grandma! Yes, it does make one proud to see their children or grandchildren make good choices and to be able to start their adult lives in a positive manner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great! You go right ahead and tell us all about your grands' achievements. It is wonderful to hear about young people doing well with what they love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vee....grandma's just gotta share all the good stuff. I'm very proud of him and his brother who is back East at college.

      Delete
  6. Congrats, Elijah - you've obviously made your Grandma proud. Fun photo! Hope things go swimmingly :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)