Friday, June 12, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN


Today Tristan celebrates his second birthday.  What a blessing he's been in our lives.  We took these pictures on our trip for Easter in April.



They live in Brookings, OR very close to the ocean.  Jaya is an excellent fisherman and I know Tristan will be fishing before you know it.



Tristan is a long awaited miracle.  Our youngest daughter, Jill is a wonderful mother and we are thrilled she now has her little family.


Besides loving the ocean, he loves Chocolate, his horse.


That's all Folks,  I'm TWO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA LOVE YOU BIG TIME.

9 comments:

  1. Boy does he look like his daddy! Cute pictures! Can't believe he's two already~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Wanda. I know you miss being with your loved ones. That makes face book or emails so nice. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two, what a joyous age to be with all the world ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie your little cowboy-fisherman is! All joys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not quite certain where the last two years have gone!
    Happy Birthday to Tristan!!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is precious. Happy Birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw - he's a doll. And I love chocolate as well - the horse AND the sweet. My Dad taught me to fish when I was just a wee one too. So glad they were able to have their miracle baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Tristan! love the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tristan just makes my heart melt.
    What a sweetie. I love seeing the pictures of his Mommy and Daddy too.
    You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)