Monday, June 22, 2015

CELEBRATING EIGHT


Issac and Matthew having a great time at Issac's 8th Birthday Pool Party.


Lots of cousins to help Issac celebrate.


I thought this sign was really cute.


Swimming and water gun fights really gets a guy hungry.  No problem...plenty of Pizza.


 Cup cakes are always a good Birthday Treat.


Yeah! Present time.  Matthew on the right was more excited about the presents than Issac, I think,  Every time Issac opened one...Matthew couldn't contain his excitement.  I guess he knows he'll get to share in the fun.



It was so cute, as Issac read every word in every card.  I think he enjoyed the cards as much as the presents.


Grandpa got a Father's Day present at the Birthday Day Party.  You know how much of a LA Dodger fan he is.  Well his new shirt has the big LA, but as you can see it stands for
Lord Almighty...He loves it!

It was a great Father's Day, and Birthday.  Loving our family so much and so thrilled to be living close to them.

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful celebration! That little birthday boy is SO A-DOOR-A-BULL!!! What a sweetheart to read his cards! You can tell he has such a good heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8th birthday to the Issac. So sweet that he read the cards. Most kids would just go for the gifts. Love that t-shirt. Have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a fabulous time celebrating.
    Being close to family sure makes things more fun.
    Love Don's new shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a fabulous time celebrating.
    Being close to family sure makes things more fun.
    Love Don's new shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet that he read the cards! Taylor would never do that...he just opened them up to see if money would fall out! hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda, Looks like all your fellows were happy. I like the shirt too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swimming, pizza and cupcakes - that's my kind of birthday. He looks like a sweetie pie. And that T-shirt cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun photos of the bdy party and I love your husband's father's day shirt. So happy you are enjoying your home/family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Issac!
    Have a great week Wanda!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was enjoying the pictures until the last one. I know you are all LA fans. I grew up in Cardinal country and bleed red.....oh, umm, I guess we all do...anyway. Cards > Dodgers, but I like Kershaw because he went to High School down here. LOL, yes I'm fickle.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)