Wednesday, June 24, 2015

APPLE PIE FOR DESSERT


We had a lovely anniversary.  Went out for lunch and brought home leftovers for dinner.  We were too full for dessert at MiMi's so when we got home I took care of that!!

There were three apples that needed to be used, and I have a cute "little" pie pan, so tonight we watched the Dodger's win on TV and enjoyed a cup of coffee and warm apple pie.  Yummmm.

I already had my pie in the oven before I remembered my "pie bird".  However I used Elizabeth's old drip pan and it caught the drippings.  HaHa 

Thank you all SO MUCH for your lovely comments on our Anniversary blog. 

10 comments:

  1. Yum! Sounds like the perfect way to end a lovely anniversary day. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm... is there anything better than apple pie? I like your mini version. Glad you had a nice day celebrating. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We often go out for lunch and it is a nice bonus to bring home leftovers for dinner! So happy you enjoyed your anniversary and that pie and coffee sound so good. Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wanda, I missed your anniversary....please forgive me! I am so glad you had a nice one :)

    Your apple pie looks wonderful! And that crust....yes please! I am all about the crust :) Happy day, my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pie is beautiful and it smells delicious!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apple pie, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. belated happy anniversary! that pie looks wonderful and I would love a little pie pan like that, perfect size for us too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect ending to the perfect day.
    Love fresh apple pie.
    I just made a plum kuchen with plums from our tree. Delicious...not too sweet with a little tart thrown in for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum.....I NEED a piece of pie! ha. Looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)