Saturday, June 6, 2015

A PRAYER FOR SUNDAY





Psalm 23 ~ "The Lord is my Shepherd . . . ."



Lord Jesus, You are my Shepherd, leading my heart into safe, green fields and beside quiet pools.  I choose to follow You out of the chaos of the worlds noisy traffic.  I choose to listen to Your strong, calm voice rather than to the voices of the world that stir up anxiety and fear within me.  I choose to take my place in Your family and see pasture with Your flock now and forever.  I love You.  Amen.


image from googleimages.com

5 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and yours this Sunday, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, Thank you for this beautiful prayer. I hope your Sunday is a great day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I shall take this with me throughout this week. Thank you Wanda.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)