Sunday, May 17, 2015

THOUGHTS FOR SUNDAY




Today, O Lord ~~~
let me put right before interest;
let me put others before self;

let me put the things of the spirit
before the things of the body;

let me put the attainment of noble ends above the enjoyment of present pleasure.

let me put principle above reputation:  let me put Thee above all else.

Give me a heart like Jesus Christ today ~~ a brave heart, a true heart, a tender heart, a heart with a great room in it, a heart fixed on Thyself; for his name's sake.  Amen

May your Sunday be filled with joy and blessings!

image from googleimages.com
Prayer ~ John Baillie ~ A Diary of Private Prayer

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Wanda. I hope your day is filled with joy. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful prayer, Wanda. Wishing you two a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An uplifting prayer. Hope you had a blessed Sunday, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)