Wednesday, April 15, 2015

THE TRAIN DEPOT


We had breakfast at this darling Train Depot Restaurant Tuesday morning with our cousins in Fresno, CA.


I was so busy taking pictures of the walls that I forgot to get a picture of the best breakfast ever.  Sweet sausage and jack cheese omelet with hash browns and biscuits and gravy.

One wall in the dining area is so cute, but you will have to click on the picture to see the details.

 Above our heads several trains were traveling around on a track.

Some antique train lanterns (I think?)

Several of these lanterns were hanging in different spots.


The cashier was the Ticket Agent....that's where we paid our bill.  How cute is that?

One wall has some local Fresno Down town murals.

The entire time we were there I was thinking I wish Betsy and her boys could have joined us.  

We got home this afternoon.  Suitcases are unpacked, and bag of laundry to do tomorrow, and of course grocery shopping as the frig is empty. HaHa.  It was a marvelous trip.  I miss Tristan so, but home is home and I look forward to my own bed tonight.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome home!
    Hope you rest well tonight and get that fridge filled again...
    Love the pictures.
    I sent you a private FB message.
    Miss you, Don and Molly Girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it! Will be nice to sleep in your cosy bed tonight. The whole time I was reading your post I was thinking of Betsy's boys too... wouldn't they just love it! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun seeing those photos but I get it - no place like home and one's bed. We are actually going back to Oregon at the end of the month - looking forward to it but already missing my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be up walking around taking pictures too. We have a restaurant here inside an old actual freight depot. Best chicken fried steak in Terrell. Your breakfast sounds great. I love good biscuits and gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha....if we had been there, the boys would never want to leave! We'd be ordering lunch....then dinner.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love restaurants like that, welcome home, glad you had such a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://bornagainfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
    http://www.thequiltladies.com/
    http://butterflyreflectionsink.blogspot.com/
    http://arizonafamilies.blogspot.com/
    http://gotaminuteortwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nike free 3.0 australia See cheap and did not abandon nike free 3.0 australia his cigarette, his face showing a delighted cheap nike free 3.0 smile. You say the nike free 3.0 australia relationship, do you think it. cheap gave him a man knows eyes said. Security thumbs little cheap nike free 3.0 australia really master commended nike free 3.0 sale the road, even the county clerk's daughter are you get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking papa young here needs to be deleted--spam?

    Anyway, great restaurant. How fun. I'm sure the photos don't even do it justice.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)