Sunday, April 26, 2015

NOT AGAIN!!! MORE THRIFT STORES!!


I'm sure you all think I live at the Thrift Stores.  I don't, I'm just lucky when I go.  TeeHee.  This is a new jean jacket I found on Saturday.  You can't see the sparkles on the collar and yoke, but it gives it a little flair of "bling" and you know me....bling, bling, bling.

The label is "Joan Rivers" and I had no idea she had a line of clothes.  Have you ever seen anything with that label?

So with my basic black dress this morning, the jacket added a nice touch for Church.  We so enjoy the church we found and it's only 10 minutes away.  The music and the message were outstanding.

Hope you had a good Sunday.  This next week is already filled up ~~so much for the retirement life...HaHa.

13 comments:

  1. I CAN see that bling!!!! It is so YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the look of denim. I was needing a new jacket.

      Delete
  2. Wanda, You look beautiful. I love the jacket. I had never seen the JR label so I just googled it. It's sold on QVC and here is a link to the jacket you found (I think) for $55!!! http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Cropped-Embellished-Denim-Jacket-w-34-Sleeves.product.A252746.html?vid=y#!7663f9b2ecd945eeb379d3e6c8bdebc3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mildred ~ you gotta be kidding. I paid $8.99. Thanks for the research. Thrift shopping is my kind of shopping.

      Delete
  3. That looks so good on you! What a find,...something you can wear with anything..love that!

    Your tree house balcony makes such a great place for photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe the fit. It said Med. but the cut looked smaller, but when I tried it on...fit like a glove.

      Isn't the balcony pretty. I seeing a few more birds now...wish I could hang a feeder...but that's a no no.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful jacket and it looks great on you. Love the bling! I have a few of Joan Rivers' pieces and I really like them. She had a huge clothing, jewellery and makeup line that is still being carried on after her passing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty jacket. And the price was right too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very nice on you, Wanda. I believe QVC carries her line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanda, your jean jacket is perfect, I too did not know Joan Rivers had a clothing line, I did however know she had a jewelry line! Thanks for sharing,enjoy your week,

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love jean jackets! Thank you for identifying my purple oxalis shamrock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Joan Rivers label? Oh yes, wear it all the time NOT! How funny. Anyway, looks good on you. Very spritely indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)